Friday, November 20, 2009

Momma lost her battle with cancer on November 18, 2009. She had been diagnosed just 3-4 weeks earlier with Stage IV Renal Cell Cancer. God's force of nature is gone from our physical world, but continues to live life brand new and rejoicing with the saints in the glory of God's heavenly kingdom. We praise God that her pain and suffering did not last long. She was ready everyday of her life to go home. Death had no sting for this child of God who lived larger than life. Thank you to the friends and family who provided comfort to Grant, Linda Joy and me yesterday during our grief and celebration.

always singing,
tescille

1 comment:

  1. Tescille,
    I am so sorry for all you have been through. I will say that you have done your Momma proud with everything you have done! What an amazing gift for her to know you have taken care of things while keeping your heart and mind on the Lord. It is evident that Glenda raised her babies right! I know she is at home now with Her God and she is free, but it doesn't take my pain away. Many of my First Baptist Friends are praying for your family. I loved your Mom and she meant so much to me. She was a force that was for sure. Everyone at my wedding will always remember her! Take care I know the next few weeks will be stressful to get through. I will be lifting you, Linda Joy and Grant up in prayer. Thank you for taking us along for the ride this last week. It was comforting to know you were there. You have done well!

    Laurie (Dieterlen) Hannula

    ReplyDelete