Tuesday, November 3, 2009

October 30, 2009

Howdy to all! Grant set up this blog for me so all who are interested can keep up with my progress. Feel free to make comments or ask any questions you are interested in asking. If I don't know the answer............ I will find someone who does.

Some of you may have already received the first two pages, but those of you who have not...This will catch you up.

I have recently had an issue with my kidneys. I had to have a CAT Scan Thursday morning after a week of problems. I see the Radiologist and Urologist today at 3:00. The CT did not show any stones, but did show a "mass in one of my kidneys. (I forgot to ask which one). There is a possibility that surgery will be done this weekend. I don't have any information if the "mass is contained within the kidney. If so they say that it can be removed. If it is cancer and has spread outside the kidney then chemo and /or radiation will be in the decision. I do not hurt. The only discomfort I have is from the Foley and they would not take it out yesterday after the CT. I can live with that. I am going to ask about the possibility of going to Scott & White in Temple to another Urologist if they think there is time to deal with that. After my appt this afternoon, I will send a an update. Prayer warriros...please keep those prayers to God in heaven. God is in total control of the whole situation. I have no fear of the unnown because God does know. An that's good enough for me. I am so thankful for all of you who are praying. Please keep up the good work. I can feel your prayers.

If you are not a believer, I ask that you keep me in your thoughts and I will pray that God will touch your heart as you think of me. Another update after the appt. I love you all.

Blessings, Glenda

No comments:

Post a Comment