Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nov 11, 2009

Sorry I haven't written in several days. The weekend was great. I worked at the office on Saturday and at home on Sunday. Only a little at a time. I tire out easily. My friend, Vicky Eoff and her son came over on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Jason worked around my house none stop. What a true blessing you are Jason. Things are looking good.

The cardiologist's office called Monday for me to have a stress test run and gave me an appt date of Nov. 16. I told her then she had a problem because my surgery was scheduled for Friday, Nov. 13. She told me I would have to reschedule the surgery because that was the only time it could be done. I told her that she needed to call Dr. Ackerman and Dr. Scott and let them make that decision. She called back shortly and said I was to be at their office at 3:00 pm yesterday and then be back at 7:30 this morning for my test. I just thanked her and told her I would be there both times and I was. I wanted to say alot more than that, but I didn't. Wow! My age has certainly changed some things..... At one time I would have really had a "Come to Jesus Meeting" with her. Just wasn't worth it. The Dr was suppose to read the test and pictures today and I imagine they should call tomorrow about that result. When I have an EKG test, it always shows that I have had a heart attack at some time in my life. But I don't know anything about when that happened. It was first detected when I had the stroke in May,2007. They almost postponed my surgery on my knee replacement last year at this time because it showed up. So they decided that since this surgery is a higher risk that further testing was necessary.

I began eating lighter today and tomorrow I will start the clear liquids and jello for my prep time between now and Thursday midnight. Fun, fun.

Tescille is coming Wednesday evening to be with me and help me with the prep time. She will be here thru my stay in the hospital and when I get home. Grant, Jennifer and the twins will probably come in on Sunday. It will be fun seeing everyone.

Guess that is about it for tonight. I will report after I talk to the Cardiologist. I have already pre-registered at St. Joseph but they didn't know what time I was to have surgery.....or if the lady knew she didn't tell me when I asked.

1 Thessalonians 5:16 says "Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." This is my prayer for each of you. We serve a Mighty God! Give Him the Praise and Glory for the privilege of the Joy He gives us and the opportunity of Pray.

See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment