Tuesday, November 3, 2009

October 31, 2009

Wow! Thanks for all your prayers....... Its really neat to actually feel the prayers. I saw the Drs. this afternoon. We looked at the CT Scan and the tumor is massive and covers all of the left kidney and is traveling from the renal to the aorta. The measurement on the CT was 7" diagnolly by 10" the other way. A MRI is ordered for Tuesday morning to determin how for the cancer has spread. I go back to see the Drs. Thursday and then it will be determined whether my srugery will be in Temple or Bryan. This will depend on how far the cancer has spread. If it is just in the kidney and not far into the aorta then it can be done in Bryan. Otherwise I go to Temple for a larger team of drs. At this point they think this will all happen about the second week in November. This is probably the reason for the lower backachs I have had and sensitive area in that area as well. Also the reason I get so tired walking a short distance. It is causing pressure on the heart and making me tired. We will meet it head on and get the thing taken care of. He said my right kidney appears very healthy and there is no reason I can't live on one kidney.

No comments:

Post a Comment